Note: Though this is listed as a demo, it is $20/year and it requires a Parallels account.
Parallels Access is the fastest, simplest, most reliable remote access to your desktop from anywhere. Access all your applications, files, and computers in one place.
- 24/7 Secure Access If you can beg, borrow, or reach a computer or a mobile device, you can access your documents, files, applications or your remote computer securely with Parallels Access.
- Universal File Manager Find files quickly in Dropbox, Google Drive or a remote computer, transfer files between the cloud and your remote computer, and copy files to your mobile device. (iOS now, Android soon!)
- Brilliant Mobile Experience Select text or graphics with one finger, then drag and drop easily. Using native controls, copy and paste between remote applications-or between remote applications and device apps.
- Mobile App Switcher Tap to switch between multiple applications and windows with ease.
- Seamless Navigation Use the gestures you know-swipe to scroll, tap to click, pinch to zoom-with any Mac or PC application.
- Connect to Mac or PC Access your computers from any location via 3G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- Wake-on-LAN Parallels Access will try to wake up a remote sleeping computer for your access.
- Applications on Your Home Screen Put your favorite desktop application right on the home screen of your mobile device. (Android only)
- Optimize Screen Resolution Choose either optimal readability with larger text and images, or more information by going smaller.
- Mobile Microphone Use microphone input from your mobile device with your remote Mac or Windows applications. (iOS devices only)
- Samsung S Pen Support Use your S Pen on your Galaxy Edge or Galaxy Note 4. Go ahead-Access has integrated!
- Full-Screen Applications Mac and PC applications fill the entire screen, so it's clear how to get stuff done.
- App Launcher Tap to start any desktop application, Mac or PC, as if it were a native iOS or Android app.
- Lock'n'Go Magnifying Glass Don't fumble: Select exactly what you want with the Lock'n'Go Magnifying Glass.